Sunday, March 22, 2015

Consider the company you keep

My heart is smiling. I am feeling thankful and need to express it.

Today I am thankful for the people that are close to me in my life.Without question life get's tough and there are things we don't have control over - but we have control who we spend our free time with. The people I choose to spend my time with make my heart smile. They help me see the good in the world as they remind me of my good. They inspire me with their dedication to their own hearts and they have desires of making the world a better place.

If you're feeling a low, I would encourage you to consider the company you keep. Who do you spend your free time with? What are the types of conversations you participate in? What sorts of activities do you engage in?

As the people in my life remind me of my good, I strive to do the same. Let's expect the best from each other

No comments:

Post a Comment